Finding A Wildlife Rehabilitator

The Ansonia Nature & Recreation Center does not accept injured wildlife. Please contact the DEEP Wildlife Division or CWRA for help with injured or abandoned wildlife.

Remember that it is illegal for any person, other than a state appointed rehabilitator, to care for wildlife. If you think an animal needs help, make sure to contact a wildlife rehabilitator from one of the following lists:

Leave a Reply